Friday, July 22, 2011

SHIMMERING HAIR!

 Two of my favorite things are doing hair
and anything that shimmers and sparkles.
 So I'm excited to announce that I am now
offering a New Service...
that combines both!
 
 
 
Exciting highlights without any chemical treatment.
Ranging from Subtle to Bold in colors like...
Blondes Have More Fun
Bronze Patina
Iridescent Hot Pink
 
Iridescent Purple and more!

Shimmerly strands are tied to one hair at a time.
Treat them just like your natural hair and with gentle care, 
they last until the hair that it’s tied to falls out.
Does it get any better?

SHIMMER FOR YOUR HAIR! 

1 comment:

Guitarmoms said...

Shimmer be tendrils matey! And sign me up for a fun - not damaging (to budget or hair) shimmer fling. Seriously... don't you just need a slight subtle shimmer in your life? Only question in my mind - what color shimmer? See you soon Diane!!!!!!!! VERY SOON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...