Friday, February 4, 2011

Did Someone say Superbowl?!

As some of you may know, I'm originally from Pittsburgh
(hey, we all gotta be from somewhere). Being a Steeler fan
I'm thrilled that my (mine and every other Steeler fan) boys
are going to the Superbowl! While I'm on the subject, there's
 another Bowl I wanted to talk about and that is...wait for it... 

The Bowl Cut
I know the Jack in the Box commercial made fun of
it and I'll admit there are some examples of really
Bad Bowl Cuts...
 
I gotta give credit to Moe Howard for staying with his Signature
Bowl (it's even updated slightly). Hey,"if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Way to stick to your guns Moe!

The Bowl Cut by any other name is still the same ...
The Beatles Bowl
 The Dorothy Hamill Bowl
The Donny Osmond Bowl
No, Justin Bieber you weren't the first
Teen Idol to wear your hair this way!
 The Bowl Cut can look Fresh & really Cool...
 
I'm not a big fan of the show, but I think
Kim Kardashian looks great in her Bowl...
Unfortunately,  there's one thing the Bowl Cut can't do
and that's guarantee you a place in the Super Bowl...
Sorry Tom Bieber...I mean Brady.

GO STEELERS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...