Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Loves Me Some Long Hair Guys!

As I have mentioned in the past, I have a fondness
for Guys with Long Hair. It's definitely a carry over...
from my "younger days". But let me be clear, I still think
that it needs to be healthy, shaped properly and appropriate
for the individual. Here's some of my favorites...

Guys that Rock Long Hair...
This is a perfect example of keeping long hair healthy.
Whew, it needed this trim! Not that I'm opposed to
the length in the first picture. But the ends were
looking really "Scraggly" (a technical term for unhealthy)!
Rod Stewart then...
and now...
Hmm...it looks VERY similar.
There are some exceptions to my love of long
hair. For example...

I can appreciate (maybe appreciate is too
strong a word) but this just creeps me out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John was the greatest man that I have known, with the kindest heart - and his hair was definitely beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...