Friday, January 7, 2011

What's New Pussycat?

Well for one thing, we have the Classic Bob done
 in a whole new way. It's a timeless look isn't it?!
But seriously, I am excited to tell you about the...
From the formulas to the packaging...everything is NEW!
(If you liked the EC Mode skincare you're gonna LOVE this!)
There's a solution for every one of your skincare concerns.
It's 100% VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, PARABEN-FREE,
PROPYLENE GLYCOL-FREE and DEA-FREE!
Check it out at Malibu C Wellness and of course I'll be
carrying it in my salon along with the other Products available.
So, That's What's New Pussycat...Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!
Ok, I know I went too far with the Tom
Jones reference but I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Annette said...

You have topped yourself. Love the classic Bob. A gifted hairstylist offering comedy gold.

Diane Schneider said...

Thanks Annette...I was pretty amused by it myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...